Invisalign, Thousand Oaks CA
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. Our patients love the discreet yet effective treatment with Invisalign. You won’t have to worry about metal brackets.
To discuss clear braces in the Thousand Oaks CA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment. Dr. Pourrahimi can determine if you’re a candidate for Invisalign treatment.
Dr. Pourrahimi is a member of the AACA (American Academy of Clear Aligners) which means she is trained to achieve cosmetic and healthy smiles through the use of clear aligner therapy.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Pourrahimi‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position that Dr. Pourrahimi have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Pourrahimi about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 12 – 18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
Contact Our Office Today...
Call us with any questions about Invisalign.