Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To our patients…
We hope you and your families are feeling strong and smiling safe! We have made updates to our office protocols to ensure the health and safety of our patients and team. We will always go above and beyond to create the safest environment for every person who walks through our doors.
Since the news and developments regarding COVID-19 are changing very rapidly, this message will be updated as often as necessary to keep you, our valued patients, up to date. Ultimately, please know that we are committed to serving you at the highest levels possible, through any circumstances.
- Please wear a mask when entering the office
- Use hand-sanitizer upon entering the office
- Practice Social Distancing
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow universal precautions as per the CDC
- All team members are health screened daily
- Light switches, door handles, phones, computers and other heavily used items are being sterilized after each use.
- All items in operatories are covered with disposable barriers and thoroughly sterilized after each use.
- Floors are mopped with bleach after each patient visit.
- Installed medical grade HEPA filters with UV-C light to kill any bacteria/viruses.
- Added a medical grade vacuum for use during procedures to reduce aerosols.
- Installed glass barrier at front desk to reduce transmission.
- Covid-19 exposure screening on the phone prior to your visit
- Please reschedule if you or someone in your house-hold have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 14 days; fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- We ask that those who come to our office do not bring a companion unless absolutely necessary.
- Review of Covid-19 exposure screening in person.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken for every patient and patient companion (guardian, spouse, relative, nurse, etc.)
- No waiting area is available at this time to insure that no patients will come in contact with one another, we escort patient #1 out prior to bringing patient #2 in the office.
- Elderly or immunocompromised patients will wait in their cars and call us before entering the building.
- Patients will be provided with an antibacterial/microbial rinse prior to all treatments.
- Patients will keep mask on at all times unless asked to remove it by one of our team members.
- Patients will be asked to leave the treatment room wearing their mask.
- All cards, pens, clipboards etc. will be thoroughly sanitized or disposed of after patient use.
Our team thanks you for entrusting us with caring for your oral health! We value our relationships with you and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to continue to provide you with excellent experiences in our office. We are dedicated to protecting your health and the health of everyone in our communities and beyond.
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: